B

B

Saturday, October 2, 2010

How do you do it?

Is a question we get a lot.
Financially?!? How {do} we do it?

We have to make {a lot} of sacrifices.

Some things that we can {go without}.

I cut all of our families hair.
I only get my hair cut about every 6 months.
I don't get mani's or pedi's.
We don't buy new clothes.
We wear hand-me-downs.
If we get new clothes, they are 60% or more clearance.
We only shop for the necessities and buy in bulk.
We don't eat out very often.
We live in a 1200 sq ft home.
We rent our house.
We drive used cars.
We try to buy real food, not in boxes.
{quality nourishes better than quantity}
Our school age kids only play one sport each.
They find rides to the majority of their practices.
We give freely of ourselves.
We don't expect anything in return.

And most importantly,
because we {trust in God}
and He continues to provide for our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment