B

B

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today my oldest son celebrates his 9th birthday.
Where has the time gone?
It doesn't seem like that long ago,
we were awaiting the news of our ultra-sound
to learn we were having a BOY!

I had a gut feeling.
Dad didn't want to get his hopes up.

He has grown up into a very fine young man.
He has a big heart and very often will take care of others.
He is very smart and is good at anything he sets his mind to.
He sure is handsome, too.

Not that long ago,
we didn't know if we would see his 9th birthday,
his health challenges early on, definitely challenged us!

Through it all, we have witnessed health miracles,
and we have no doubt that
God has BIG plans for him and his life!

He will always succeed at anything he gives his heart to.
He is an awesome young man.
I love him all the way to the moon and back - infinity!

Happy Birthday,
I look forward to enjoying another year of life with you as my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment