B

B

Monday, September 13, 2010

Seizures

I'm not surprised,
I don't know why I should be,
just when I thought there couldn't be anymore,
SURPRISE, surprise!

Yesterday "our baby" {he's not a baby} had a seizure.
It was his first.
We thought we were "out of the woods" with him.

We were content with the fact that "only" 5 out of 7 had seizures,
one of which is still actively having them.
We thought for sure he was not going to have any.
The kids all started at an earlier age,
and he has ran temps before and had no problem with them at all.

Even though I have watched my children have 1000' s of seizures.
It is still just an absolutely devastating, helpless feeling.

I have to give it all over to God!
Sometimes I wonder, do I really want to?
Do I honestly have the strength to endure what He has in store for my life?

I couldn't live my life without it.
My faith is my saving grace and without that I would be lost.
I will have to continue on , the same way I always have.
One step at a time, putting one foot in front of the other...

I will face each challenge I encounter with faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment