B

B

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our Anniversary

today is our 12th anniversary
we have been together for over 15 years
we met at a high school party
my husband was a freshman in college
I was going to be a junior in high school
he jokingly told his h.s. friends I was his wife
I was not having a very good time at this party
I asked him for a ride home
my older brother did not care for him
and chased us down the road as we left together
I made the 1st move and leaned over for a kiss
he was not very receptive
maybe he was scared my brother would kick his butt
my brother followed us home
my husband called me a couple weeks later
we started seeing each other
I told him I loved him first
we have shared a lot of ups and downs
but my husband is the one person I tell everything to
he is my best friend
I hope for many more beautiful years as husband and wife

No comments:

Post a Comment