B

B

Monday, July 5, 2010

I Deserve

I don't think about me very often,

but it is healthy to reflect on me once in awhile.

I ask myself,

What do I deserve?



I deserve to be loved and love.

I deserve to have my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs met.

I deserve to be happy.

I deserve to be a good mother and wife.

I deserve to believe in God and go to church.

I deserve to feel good about myself.

I deserve to have determination and success.

I deserve to feel whole.

I deserve to be healed.

I deserve to let the past be the past.

I deserve to take a break.

I deserve to take it easy on myself.

I deserve to forgive and seek forgiveness.

I deserve to be treated like a princess.

I deserve to be listened to.

I deserve to be respected.



The dictionary defines the word "deserve" to be worthy of.



I deserve to be seen through Jesus' eyes,
only then will I be worthy of what I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment