B

B

Saturday, May 28, 2011

pieces

...grandparent...skillet...pain...intent...abuse...callused...
intentional...breaking point...reality...my life...unforgettable...

the Webster's Dictionary defines each of these words as stated below:

grandparent-  a parent of ones mother or father
skillet-  a frying pan
pain-  punishment, suffering or distress of body or mind
intent-  the state of mind with which an act is done
abuse-  a corrupt practice, to mistreat
calloused-  feeling no emotion or sympathy
intentional-  a determination to act in a certain way
breaking point-  an act of breaking
reality-  the totality of real things and events
my life-  the physical and mental experiences of an individual
unforgettable-  incapable of being forgotten


each of these pieces of my life have collaborated my past in prediction of my future...it has taken immense strength to overcome these pieces that have become parts of my whole...i have learned that it doesn't matter what kind of {pieces} my past has to offer, but that it is up to me to take each of those pieces, individually, embrace them, and use them to make a whole...i have spent many years on perfecting this, it is not perfect, i don't expect it ever will be, but i have definitely improved leaps and bounds by being able to love the whole that is...{ME}

No comments:

Post a Comment