B

B

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Little one, I know you're near

it makes me smile, 
knowing reminders of you will show up when I least expect it,
in ways I could have never possibly imagined...



Today, is the day I was scheduled to give you birth,
ohh, how you would have changed my life,
and my, how you HAVE  already impacted my life.
As your mother, I will always ache for your loss,
but I am at peace with the bigger plans
all things of which I do not understand
but give me the strength to live in the moment. 












...for your life, I am eternally grateful,

I wish it could have lasted longer,
I wish I could be holding you right now,
savoring every last inch of you,
I wish, and I wish,
and sometimes, I lay awake at night,
wondering,
what might you have looked like,
were you are a boy or girl,
how much hair would you have,
or would you have been a good sleeper,
all things I will never get to know the answer to,
but I would not change it,
do I miss you?  yes!
have I suffered a loss? of course!
would I change it? not for one second!






You are perfect, and your life was perfectly planned,
not by me,
but by Someone who knows much more than I will ever pretend to know.



...today, I choose to celebrate your life, as short as it was, and as miraculous as you are,
I celebrate you!



No comments:

Post a Comment