B

B

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

last day of the 2010 - 2011 school year

and it finishes with mixed emotions

I am so proud of each and everyone of my children
I love watching each of them grow and change and excel in their individual talents
I am thankful for the awesome education they receive
I am in awe of each of their faith life
I enjoy spending my life with them
I am reminded that the close of one year is one step closer to them {growing up}
I appreciate the dedication of all of their teachers

...next year I will be sending 5 of 7 off to school...
8th, 6th, 4th, 2nd, and Kindergarten...
where does the time go?
It seems like it was just last week that I was posting about them
starting another school year...
and life goes on,
I have learned it doesn't skip a beat,
so I better enjoy it 
and not miss a single opportunity because it will be
gone before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment