B

B

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I didn't realize how many areas of my life

were related to ice cream...I really don't even like ice cream that much...

I was thinking about how I have muddled through life really only feeling 2 emotions happy or sad {chocolate and vanilla} and every once in a while I would mix the 2 and feel anger...not very often though

The more life I live, the more flavors I am learning to experience...there is such a wide expression of feelings and emotions within my realm..when I begin to take advantage of each, I am blown away by the way I can feel...from euphoric to ecstatic...when I venture away from just chocolate and vanilla I am feeling more comfortable trying a new flavor...it sometimes causes me to turn my nose up, other times, I enjoy it so much, I have to try it again, soon!  Who would have thought, there were SO many flavors out there, I just have to take the time to stop, look, explore, and step out of my comfort zone...

I think I am going to grab a bowl of Cherry Garcia...my favorite...{a little bold, sassy, smooth,and sweet}

No comments:

Post a Comment