B

B

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is my younger brothers birthday.
We have a friendship I never anticipated.
He loved to keep the pot boiling.
He use to annoy me so bad growing up.
Everything he did was just to hear me scream...and I would always scream...
he would do anything he could to annoy me and he did a very good job.
I worried about him growing up, but he has proved me wrong...something he enjoys doing...
he is still a dare devil, still knows everything, and is hardly ever wrong
{but that is fine with me}
I don't let it get under my skin and {scream} about it anymore, now he tries to annoy my kids, and I realize some things will never change. AND that is the way I like it!


He is an awesome father.  It is so enjoyable to see him interact with his 2 kids.

I wish him a very Happy Birthday and many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment