B

B

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I have been trying hard to be

content with life right where I am

I am struggling with this path that I am on...

Questioning God's plan

I know it could be so much worse,
but that doesn't help make life easier
because it could be so much better.

I am realizing I can only take care of this exact moment that I am in and take care of the exact situation at that point in time...nothing more...nothing less...

I have to choose to look for the good, find the romance, the sweet gestures, the kindness, the touch...I may notice the way someone else does it better, but that is not how he does it, I have to find it and appreciate his way...


"My crown is in my heart, not on my head, 
Nor decked with diamonds and Indian stones, 
Nor to be seen: my crown is called content
A crown it is, that seldom kings enjoy."  
William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment