B

B

Friday, January 21, 2011

...a smile creeps across my face...

as i listen to the lyrics...

a deep ache shifts in the pit of my stomach

a dull burn engulfs my throat

i wonder 
and i listen

      {why can't love be magical?


      why can't i be swept off my feet?


      why can't that longing desire be fulfilled?


      why can't i exchange this undying intimacy with another?}

i stop thinking about what i desire and feeling sorry for me,
once again
...a smile creeps across my face...

i will always have
my
undying intimacy, 
magical love,
and sweep you off your feet desires fullfilled,

i realize i am looking to humans
a weak human to match my needs

as i listen to the lyrics...
i  hear someone else's voice speaking the lyrics
and instead of speaking to my mind 
He is speaking to my heart

every glamorized word
each mountaintop high
every expectation
each desire of my wildest dreams
...begin to feel fulfilled...

No comments:

Post a Comment