B

B

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!

to my sweet, so sweet,
{Ella Bella}

Today Gabriella turns 5!
She is my baby girl,
and she is growing up.

She is {glam}.
She loves fashion, purses, lip gloss, make-up, and more lip gloss.
She is my girly girl.

It makes me smile to think
how much she has improved academically.
She doesn't care for school,
but I pray regularly,
that her dislike for school will change.
I think she likes to learn,
but is overwhelmed by all of the input,
her brain only began functioning at that level in Aug 2010
I think she enjoys "being a kid" now
but wants to be a kid without feeling pressured...

She is definately a {mother}
she likes to 'help' her little brothers
she loves her babies, the poor cat and rabbit,

she says the funniest things
she is a good little helper
she has a fiesty spurt at times
but they don't last long

I am looking forward to the changes 
and progress that will be made this next year

You deserve an exceptional year Gabriella 
and I will continue to show you
just how special you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment