B

B

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today my husband celebrates his 35th birthday
We have grown a lot the years we have been together
One thing hasn't changed,
he is my best friend
he is the only person that knows me completely

We have shared many struggles,
exchanged hurtful remarks,
accepted each others imperfections
and we are learning how to love each other forever

He is the best match for me
he is the perfect father for my children
with many imperfections...
I have learned to look past them
and love the man I share my life with...

What kind of gift can you give your best friend?
I don't have enough wealth to buy it,
I don't have the time to make it,
I don't have the energy to create it,
I don't have the ability to erase mistakes...

I can pray for him daily,
I can forgive his mistakes,
I can be strong when he is weak,
I can be the wife God asks me to be,
I can live one day at a time,
I can love for better or worse,
I can have hope,
hope for a better tomorrow,
hope for a year of sobriety,
hope for a happy day today.

{Happy Birthday Love}

No comments:

Post a Comment