B

B

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Family...

I will introduce you to my children over the next couple days... or should I say week. 7 kids = 7 days in a week.

Having a large family is not something I planned, or even dreamed of as a little girl.

I had 3 siblings and my husband had 1. So we didn't come from large families.

God knew what He was doing though. It took 7 children for me to be broken completely to a point that I needed to ask for help. Where does our help come from? The Lord.

God knew my tough exterior. God knew of my inner strength. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 weren't enough... I feel a bit selfish saying it like that. I did not for one moment selfishly have these children to bring about my own healing. But God knew by blessing me with them, I would be healed.

I am humbled by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment