B

B

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I do

who gently nudges me at 5am and 
tells me it's time to get up for work...
{I do}
who makes the bed each morning
and tucks the kids in each night...
{I do}  
who makes sure the bills are paid on time and 
budgets every penny...
{I do} 
who does the grocery shopping and 
cooks all the meals...
{I do}  
who cleans the house and 
stays up late to finish the laundry...
{I do} 
who also gets up early to go to work and
stays up past bedtime to study...
{I do}  
who has to be responsible for their faith formation and
church attendance each week...
{I do} 
who gets to spend the good times and
deal with the bad times...
{I do}  
who gets to give privileges along with responsibility and 
take away privileges and assign extra chores...
{I do} 
who has to tend to lawn care and
take care of the vehicle maintenance...
{I do}  
who reminds me of doctors appointments and 
crazy school schedules due to sports and extra-curricular activities...
{I do}  
who gets to celebrate birthdays and holidays and
plan special activities and parties...
{I do} 
who gets to look back on their life and know they did a good job and 
did their best to be someone better...
{I do} 


No comments:

Post a Comment