B

B

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I am in a funk

{missed blogging}
I am screaming
seriously?
You have got to be kidding?!?
This IS a joke, right?

Nope it's not a joke...
when life sucks, it continues to keep on sucking and my motto is
keep making the best of a SUCKY life - these days...

We finally completed everyone's round of the chicken pox
the kids were all back in school and daycare for one day
then the youngest had a high temp
he had pneumonia
out for four days
they went back to daycare for one more day
and came home with the flu
out for three days
they went back to daycare again for one more day
and now the other one has the flu...
home today
ran to get some 7up and crackers
and I get picked up
I get a ticket
did not have current proof of insurance...BLAH BLAH BLAH

I am on day four of a horrible headache
I don't know if I am coming or going

this IS my LIFE...gotta love it

No comments:

Post a Comment