B

B

Thursday, December 22, 2011

MIA

I have been Missing In Action
in more ways than one...
my internet shut done, luckily the day AFTER finals
my body, more the less, decided to crash after finals as well
I thought I would have all this time and energy after my classes were done
and instead my body thought different and let me know
two kids sick again
a cold this time
one has pink eye, it's going around daycare
another has a rash that is continuing to spread
headed to the doctor today
still don't have my Christmas shopping done
I have to work overnight tomorrow night into the 24th
singing for church on Christmas eve
still have to wrap all of the presents I already have and the ones I have to get
have to pack for eight
we will be driving to South Dakota on the 25th
...I have been sick as well and sometimes wish I were really MIA...
{just for awhile}

No comments:

Post a Comment