B

B

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Life

Some days I can barely cope,
what good does it do to stand around and mope?

My life is not simple, or free from pain,
but without these struggles and trials I would not have gain.

The faith, strength and courage I have been given,
are directly correlated with the life I have been living.

I sometimes wish I could escape reality,
but to take it away, I would not be me.

So, with a conscious heart,
I take courage and strive to do my part.

I take the good with the bad and leave the rest,
trying to spend time daily with God at best.

God gives me the strength to withstand the days,
and move beyond the sinful ways.

Others have profoundly impacted me,
not for me to discus, but God can see.

He will deal with each of them accordingly,
because he loves me so tenderly.

He loves them too, this I know,
so towards them, forgiveness I must show.

This is my life, I don't try to hide,
instead I choose to hold my head up and live with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment