B

B

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

life

can be crazy hard 
and wonderfully rewarding all at the same time...

I am so busy right now that I don't know if I am coming or going...
I am only working 20-25 hours a week now, but I am taking 18 credits at school
I have found this to be an extremely time consuming task

For selfish reasons, I am thrilled we do not have any extra-curricular activities again until next spring 
...just finished 2 in gymnastics, 1 cross country, 1 volleyball, and 1 basketball...

due to homework, end of sessions, AND a broken thumb with a cast up to the elbow...
we have no winter activities...and I do not feel sad about this at ALL

It doesn't seem like I can ever get caught up on my sleep...between stress...homework...and pregnancy...I never feel like I can get enough

I can see the end in sight with only three semesters of school left, I feel so confident that I can do this...
I know I can and I know I will

No comments:

Post a Comment