B

B

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It doesn't seem



like very long ago
when my family consisted
of only
you...


 and then I
welcomed another
it was so exciting to
have another baby,
a little sister in
the home...


then I found out
I was having a
boy,
what a nice addition
to two sisters...


#4 was so exciting
the first "timing" I actually
planned,
thought for sure she
was going to be another
boy,
but I was wrong...


then another sweet little
sister to make the home
unevenly matched, things
were starting to get a
little busier...


luckily, I finally had
another boy, to even
out the odds, he was a
nice addition,
and kept me from
sitting around now...


and surprise, surprise,
last but not least
I was having another baby
another boy,
things definitely
are not slowing down now...










and still today, I look at each of them
and think back to where I was
and where I am
what it took to get here...
it definitely has not been easy
but it definitely has been worth it
and I would do it all 
over
again!


No comments:

Post a Comment