B

B

Saturday, July 23, 2011

time

it seems like just yesterday,
...that I brought my first born home from the hospital
...that I learned we would have a second child
...that we moved and purchase our very first home of our own
...that I suffered in agony dealing with seizures
...that I was still a little girl needing her parents love and attention
...that I made the hardest decision of my life
...that I started working full time
...that I decided to start back to school
...that I learned to start loving myself

and yet it feels like it has been forever since,
...I brought my first born home from the hospital
...I learned we would have a second child
...we moved and purchase our very first home of our own
...I suffered in agony dealing with seizures
...I was still a little girl needing her parents love and attention
...I made the hardest decision of my life
...I started working full time
...I decided to start back to school
...I learned to start loving myself

No comments:

Post a Comment