B

B

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A letter to all of {YOU}...

Seriously...can I get 1 itsy-bitsy, teeny-tiny, small,  
barely noticeable...

BREAK?

this was my day... 
I had a

dryer full of clothes tie dyed with a green AND orange crayon

a water line break before church...while we are all bathing...
& about 1/2 of the down stairs flooded with water...

our beagle was attacked by neighbors pit bull...

I was cleaning up water mess 

2 year old does what 2 year olds do...
& escapes outside {with a coat and shoes ON} for no more than  
2 minutes {Seriously 2 minutes - TOPS}

1 hour later a cop shows up...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I don't dare ask, {Why me?}

...but seriously, do I attract bad luck?

amidst all of the other chaos going on in my life right now,
I don't need this
don't {you people} see that?

I am not a bad mom
I am not a mis-fit parent
I do watch my children...very closely
my children do not have a free for all...

just because there are 7 does not mean that they are lacking in 
love, 
supervision, 
or 
privileges

yes there are some sacrifices that we all have to make,
but I think we are better people because of it...

what happened to the days of being a friendly neighbor and when you see a 2 year old outside you walk them back to the front door...am I from another planet...the last thing I would think to do is call the cops...unless I thought I saw a child in danger or an abusive situation...which was NOT the case here...
I want to scream out to all of the world...

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
{when I am truly in the wrong, call me on it, if not, mind your own business and butt OUT!}

Thank you,
signed {ME}

No comments:

Post a Comment