B

B

Sunday, December 5, 2010

One of those days

when I have to sweep the floor 14 times
vacuum the rug 3 times
wipe up 5 spills
pile 2 more loads of clean laundry on the already washed 10 loads
look at 3 more loads of dirty clothes that  need to be washed
see a stack of bills that need to get paid
a sink full of clean dishes
a stack of dirty dishes
7 beds un-made
a dirty vehicle inside and out
a bunch of leaves that need to be raked
a puppy that needs to be walked
7 children that need to {be loved}...

I am so thankful that I am living this life,
AND I am capable of doing these things!

1 comment:

  1. i'll send my oldest child jordan over to take care of half of your list so you can sit in a nice tub with a People Magazine and some bon bons like you darn well deserve!

    ReplyDelete