B

B

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Birthday!

My older kids reminded me today,
that since he is 2,
he is no longer a baby.
He is a BABY!
He is my BABY!
I have tried to convince
myself different, but I cannot.
Even though he is turning
into such a little boy, now.
He is ALL BOY!
He is rough!
He is loud!
He is funny!
He is tough!
He is crazy!
He repeats EVERYTHING!
He makes the cutest animal sounds!
He counts and says his abc's.
He loves to sing.
His favorite is Holy, Holy, Holy.
He loves the outdoors.
He likes to play with cars, trucks, and airplanes.
Still a picky "texture" eater.
He has a giggle all the way from the bottom of his tummy.
He is sweet as can be!
He makes us all laugh.
He brings so much joy to our lives!
I am blest by his presence
and look forward to another year with him as my baby, {for now}
Happy Birthday little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment